Established in 1991.
Deadline for nominations: May 1 of each year.
The Distinguished Service Award, established by the Biophysical Society, honors service in the field of biophysics and contributions beyond achievements in research. The recipient receives an honorarium of $1,000.
- Nominee must have made an exceptional contribution to the field of biophysics and in its advancement outside of research.
- Nominee must be a member of the Society in good standing.
- Nominator must submit completed Nomination Form and required documents.
Nominations packets must include the following:
- Completed Award Nomination Form
- Letter describing qualifications of the nominee
- Two supporting letters
- Nominee’s curriculum vitae
Fill out nomination form and submit required materials in PDF format here.