- December 19 is the deadline to apply to be a volunteer at the meeting. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to volunteer and receive complimentary registration.
- Use FY2014 funds to register for the meeting and reserve housing using special BPS rates and discounts.
- Applications are now being accepted to be a Guest Blogger at the Annual Meeting. Apply now and view posts from the 2014 meeting.
- Tray, Inc. is the official poster printer of the 59th Annual Meeting. Print your poster early and receive significant discounts. View poster printing guidelines and deadlines.
- Travel Awardees have been selected for the 2015 Annual Meeting. Awards are given out by the CPOW, MAC, Education, and International Relations Committees.
Programming notices were sent to presenting authors on November 17.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need not receive your notice.