- December 19 is the deadline to apply to be a volunteer at the meeting. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to volunteer and receive complimentary registration.
- Travel Awardees have been selected for the 2015 Annual Meeting. Awards are given out by the CPOW, MAC, Education, and International Relations Committees.
- Use FY2014 funds to reserve housing and book travel today using special BPS rates and discounts.
- Applications are now being accepted to be a Guest Blogger at the Annual Meeting. Apply now and view posts from the 2014 meeting.
- Tray, Inc. is the official poster printer of the 59th Annual Meeting. Print your poster early and receive significant discounts. View poster printing guidelines and deadlines.
Look for your programming notice in your email.
Notices were sent to presenting authors on November 17.