Bridging the Sciences to Explore Biology
December 20: Student Volunteers
January 8: Early Registration, Late Abstract Submission,
Luncheon Registration, Satellite Meeting Registration,
Grad Fair Registration
January 13: Undergrad Mixer and Poster Fest Pre-Registration
January 17: Guest Blogger Entries Due
- BPS Members: Monday is the deadline to submit your nominations for the New and Notable Symposium which will feature late-breaking and exciting results that are presented as brief talks.
- Attend the Drug Discovery for Ion Channels XIV Satellite Meeting on February 14. The meeting will highlight presentations from users of automated electrophysiology instrumentation and others in the ion channel drug discovery field.
- The Future of Biophysics symposium will take place Monday, February 17, 4:00 - 6:00 PM and will highlight the work of young researchers who are currently conducting research at the interface of the physical and life sciences.
- The Awards Symposium, which includes Nobel Laureate Arieh Warshel, will take place Tuesday, February 18, 10:45 AM - 12:45 PM.
- Members receive up to 60% off meeting registration. Not a member? Join the society or renew your membership today! New this year: Early Career Members pay reduced registration rates.
- AlphaGraphics San Francisco is the official poster printer of the 58th Annual Meeting. Click here for poster printing guidelines and information.
The Biophysical Society would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support of the 58th Annual Meeting: