Exhibitor Registration will open November 7, 2011
- Each exhibiting company will receive six exhibitor badges for each 10x10 booth space purchased.
- Exhibitor badges may be issued only in the name of the company shown on the Contract for Exhibit Space.
- Exhibitor badges will not permit attendance at scientific sessions.
- To facilitate the rotation of company personnel, the badge of a departing representative may be turned in at the Exhibitor Registration Desk and a new badge will be issued to the replacement. In no case can the allotment be exceeded without specific permission.
- A badge that is lost, taken home, etc., cannot be replaced if the exhibitor has received the allotment. Each representative of an exhibiting company must wear the official badge while in the exhibit area.
- Companies requiring badges for their personnel over and above the allotment, for reasons that are unique, may write to the Exhibits Manager stating the reason for additional badges and the number required, i.e., sales training, visits by company personnel other than those staffing the booth, etc.
- It should be noted that spouses of exhibitors will be issued a badge that is not charged against the company’s allotment. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Exhibit Hall during set-up or dismantling of exhibits.
The exhibitor registration desk will be open during the installation of exhibits on Friday, February 24, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday, February 25, from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM.