►The abstract submission deadline for this meeting has passed. Abstracts are no longer being accepted.
- Abstract submission deadline: July 8, 2012
- Abstract submission is free.
- All abstracts submitted for presentation must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- There is a limit of 300 words for the title and body text of your abstract submission.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
Revisions and Withdrawals
Attendees who submitted abstracts were to have made revisions to the content of their abstract or withdraw their abstract by Friday, July 13, 2012. Requests for withdrawals must have been received in writing by the BPS office, firstname.lastname@example.org, and were to include the presenting author’s full name and abstract number.
The Biophysical Society Office will email abstract scheduling notices to Presenting Authors only no later than Monday, July 30, 2012. It is important that a valid and current email address for the Presenting Author be entered during the abstract submission process. Once an abstract is received by the Biophysical Society all subsequent notifications will be sent to the Presenting Author by email. Notifications will not be sent to the other authors. The Presenting Author holds the responsibility of notifying all authors on the abstract of the scheduling.