The Student Research Achievement Award (SRAA) Poster Competition will take place on Sunday, February 16, from 6:00 – 9:00 PM. Students must apply to participate in this competition. Participants will give a three-to-five minute presentation of their posters to one or more judges. The participants who give the best presentations in each category will be selected to receive a monetary award. Winners will be recognized at the Monday evening awards ceremony. Only abstracts selected for poster presentations are eligible for the Student Research Achievement Award. Abstracts selected for platform sessions will not be considered for this Award.
To participate in the SRAA Poster Competition, the following rules apply:
- The student must be a student member of the Biophysical Society with current 2014 dues paid by the abstract deadline, October 1, 2013.
- The student must be the first author on the abstract submitted for presentation at the Meeting.
- The student must present the abstract as a poster at the Meeting.
- Students are required to attend the 3 hour SRAA Poster Competition on Sunday, February 16, 2014, from 6:00PM - 9:00PM at the Meeting.
The following are required at the time of SRAA Poster Competition application:
- A copy of the abstract submitted for presentation at the Meeting.
- Mentor's name and email address.
- Selection of two subcategory preferences for the abstract:
The SRAA application deadline has passed.
For questions regarding the SRAA poster competition, please contact the Society office (240) 290-5600 or email@example.com.