On-Site Job Board
Do you have a position to fill in your lab or company? Are you looking for that next job opportunity in the field of biophysics? If you answered yes, then you need to stop by the Career Center during the Annual Meeting to post or view the latest job openings in this growing field!
For Job Seekers
Post your job early and save.
This year we are offering an Annual Meeting Job Posting package that saves you money, gains you additional exposure, and saves you time at the meeting.
60-Day Annual Meeting Special (Available from January 2 - February 3)
Society Member: $40
- Viewable job posting on the Society Job Board for 60 days
- Job listing on the Career Center flyer handed out to all attendees
- On site job posting at the Annual Meeting Career Center
- Unlimited access to resumes on the online job board
- Access to interview rooms in the Career Center
Can’t make the February 3 deadline? Don’t worry. You can still post your job online after arriving at the Annual Meeting. The cost for a 30 day posting on-site is $75 for Society members and $165 for non-members.
Click here to post your job today!
Post your resume early and get noticed.
Submit your resume on the Society Job Board between January 2 - February 3 and indicate you are participating in the Annual Meeting Career Center and gain the following:
- Inclusion in the Resume Binder, which employers can view on-site in addition to viewing your resume online
- Your name along with your poster/platform presentation, if applicable, will be included on the candidates listing page given to all employers
- Ability to be interviewed on-site at the meeting
- Time saved at the annual meeting!
Resume posting is FREE for all attendees.
Can’t post your resume online by February 3? Don’t worry. You can still post your resume after arriving at the Annual Meeting, but your name will not be listed on the job candidate list given to employers or placed in the Resume Binder.
Click here to upload your resume today!
►Please Note: The Career Center is open to all meeting attendees, and all job postings must be registered through the Career Center. Only registered openings will be posted by Career Placement Service personnel. Unauthorized notices placed in The Moscone Center will be removed.