Corporate membership reflects a company’s support of the Biophysical Society and of the multidisciplinary fields representing biophysics. Corporate membership helps the Biophysical Society accomplish several goals:
- Encourage development and dissemination of knowledge in biophysics through its meetings, publications, and committee outreach activities.
- Advocate for increased funding at the interface between the life sciences and physical sciences.
- Provide travel awards to students and scientists around the world.
- Participate in advocating for funding support of NIH, NSF, DOE, and other relevant agencies.
- Support student and early career biophysicists by providing onsite childcare and low membership and registration rates.
A corporate membership is truly an investment in the future of biophysics. The support also increases a company’s visibility in the scientific research community and encourages business growth.
Corporate Membership Application
For more information about Corporate Membership, contact us at
240-290-5600 or email@example.com.