- Late Abstract submission deadline was Monday, June 9, 2014.
- Late Abstract submission is free.
- All late abstracts submitted for presentation must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Authors submitting late abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- There is a limit of 300 words for the title and body text of your abstract submission.
- Each late abstract will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
Requests for withdrawals must be received in writing by the BPS office, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the presenting author’s full name and abstract number.
The Biophysical Society Office will email abstract scheduling notices to Presenting Authors only no later than Tuesday, June 3, 2014 for abstracts that were submitted before the May 12 deadline. It is important that a valid and current email address for the Presenting Author be entered during the abstract submission process. Once an abstract is received by the Biophysical Society all subsequent notifications will be sent to the Presenting Author by email. Notifications will not be sent to the other authors. The Presenting Author holds the responsibility of notifying all authors on the abstract of the scheduling.
Abstract scheduling notices for late abstracts will be sent to Presenting Authors only no later than Tuesday, June 24, 2014.