- Poster board size: 881 mm (width) by 1189 mm (height) (33.1in x 46.8in). Posters must be vertical. Typeface should be large enough to be read comfortably by interested attendees from distances of 4-5 feet (1.5 m).
- Mount graphs, micrographs, descriptive legends, etc. on stiff poster board so that they will remain in place when attached to display boards. A few large boards are better than many small ones, and will be easier to mount.
- Illustrations should be made in advance of the meeting. Matte finish on micrographs and other photographic reproductions provides better visibility due to reduction of glare from lights.
- Display a copy of your abstract. You may also tack several copies of your abstract to the poster board to give to viewers.
- Authors are expected to bring their own pushpins, thumbtacks, or velcro for mounting poster materials.