To view abstract submission instructions, click here.
- Late abstract submission deadline is July 19, 2010.
- The abstract submission is free.
- All abstracts submitted for presentation must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by the Program Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
- Several abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. When submitting an abstract, authors will have the option to indicate if they would like to be considered for an oral presentation.
Revisions and Withdrawals
Attendees who submit abstracts may make revisions to the content of their abstract or withdraw their abstract until Friday, July 23, 2010. Requests for withdrawals must be received in writing by the BPS office, email@example.com. Please include the presenting author’s full name and abstract number.
The Biophysical Society Office will email abstract scheduling notices to Presenting Authors only no later than Monday, August 16, 2010. It is important that a valid and current email address for the Presenting Author be entered during the abstract submission process. Once an abstract is received by the Biophysical Society all subsequent notifications will be sent to the Presenting Author by email. Notifications will not be sent to the other authors. The Presenting Author holds the responsibility of notifying all authors on the abstract of the scheduling.